bpel4people-editors message

Subject: Re: AW: AW: [bpel4people-editors] RE: Pen - RE: Push to CD-04

Hi Ivana -- looks good now -- thanks again!

Kind Regards

Dieter König

Senior Technical Staff Member, WebSphere Process Server Architect
IBM Software Group, Application and Integration Middleware Software
WSS Business Process Solutions

  Phone:            +49-7031-16-3426           IBM Deutschland                      (Embedded
                                                                                  image moved
                                                                                     to file:
                                                                                pic04055.gif)

  E-Mail:           dieterkoenig@de.ibm.com    Schönaicher Str. 220