bpel4people-editors message

Subject: RE: [bpel4people-editors] Returning the pen

Settled.

Ravi: please create new issues.

I'm pushing forward with the submission to the TC

-----Original Message-----
From: Dieter Koenig1 [mailto:dieterkoenig@de.ibm.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 30, 2009 11:23
To: Luc Clément
Cc: bpel4people-editors@lists.oasis-open.org; Dave Ings; Ravi Rangaswamy

I would also propose creating a new issue for such missing content.

Kind Regards

Dieter König

Senior Technical Staff Member, WebSphere Process Server Architect IBM Software Group, Application and Integration Middleware Software WSS Business Process Solutions

  Phone:            +49-7031-16-3426           IBM Deutschland                      (Embedded
                                                                                  image moved
                                                                                     to file:
                                                                                pic21967.gif)

  E-Mail:           dieterkoenig@de.ibm.com    Schönaicher Str. 220