bpel4people-editors message

Subject: [bpel4people-editors] I RETURN THE PEN

Dear B4P Editing Team, I finished my editing tasks faster than expected :-)

SVN is now at revision 144.

Applied issue resolutions:.
BP-88 -- added @actualOwnerRequired to <task> (and changed true|false to
yes|no) in 4.1 and updated state diagram in 4.10
BP-101 -- added new section 4.8.1.1 Evaluating the Completion Condition
BP-102 -- simplified completion <criterion> to completion <condition> in
4.8
BP-113 -- added authorizations for new operations in 7.1.5
BP-116 -- added pre-states and post-states for administrative operations in
7.1.4
BP-119 -- depending on the outcome of BP-122, <composition> will change to
<subtasks> in 4.1
BP-120 -- depending on the outcome of BP-122, <composition> will change to
<subtasks> in 5.1
BP-121 -- <peopleAssignments> and <presentationElements> are now optional
in 4.1
BP-123 -- added optional @part to <aggregate> in 4.8.2.1
BP-124 -- @location is now optional within <aggregate> in 4.8.2.1

Formatting:
Revised section numbering: there have been two sections "4.7" before

Changed artifacts:
-- "ws-humantask-1.1-spec.doc" -- now WS-HumanTask 1.1 CD 05 revision 3
-- "ws-humantask-state-diagram.vsd" (for BP-88)
-- "ws-humantask.xsd" (for BP-88, BP-102, BP-119, BP-120, BP-121, BP-123,
BP-124)

Important note:
The WS-HT XML Schema in "ws-humantask.xsd" already anticipates the proposed
resolution of BP-122 -- I will undo these changes if BP-122 is not resolved
as proposed.

Kind Regards

Dieter König

Senior Technical Staff Member, WebSphere Process Server Architect
IBM Software Group, Application and Integration Middleware Software
WSS Business Process Solutions

  Phone:            +49-7031-16-3426           IBM Deutschland                      (Embedded
                                                                                  image moved
                                                                                     to file:
                                                                                pic02390.gif)

  E-Mail:           dieterkoenig@de.ibm.com    Schönaicher Str. 220