bpel4people-editors message

Subject: AW: Ivana has the pen for BP-103 and BP-111

Hi all,

Resolutions for BP-103 and BP-111 are in the specification: revision 152 in SVN.

Please note the following:
1. For BP-103 the following documents have been modified:
- ws-humantask document
- ws-humantask.xsd: definitions tTask, tTaskBase, and tCompletionBehavior changed; new simple type "tCompletionAction" introduced:
<xsd:simpleType name="tCompletionAction">
    <xsd:restriction base="xsd:string">
        <xsd:enumeration value="manual" />
        <xsd:enumeration value="automatic" />
    </xsd:restriction>
</xsd:simpleType>

Please note that we already have simple type "tInstantiationPattern" which could be reused (but it would be useful to change the name - make it more generic).

<xsd:simpleType name="tInstantiationPattern">
    <xsd:restriction base="xsd:string">
      <xsd:enumeration value="manual" />
      <xsd:enumeration value="automatic" />
    </xsd:restriction>
</xsd:simpleType>

I can make this change if the editors team agrees.

2. For BP-111:
>Phil: Motion to resolve Issue 111 with the text, except 9.2.5 should have the three references to the word 'protocol' removed and to remove the >CreateLeanTaskResponse and all references to it.
>Matthias Kloppmann: Dieter seconds

The adopted proposal leads to not well-formed WSDL - the createLeanTask operation has faults so the options were to:
(a) remove CreateLeanTaskResponse and *all faults* (and related specification text) => but the specification text is needed in case of two-way operation
(b) keep CreateLeanTaskReponse and make it empty and remove specification text mentioning task identifier => this specification text is not needed anymore
(c) keep CreateLeanTaskReponse and define it as output message

I selected option (2) as it required the least changes to the adopted proposal and the remaining work will be done as part of issue http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BP-128.

I created a new .wsdl - ws-humantask-leantask-api.wsdl. The name has been already proposed by Dieter (as part of issue BP-128).

The last point from my side: The BP-111 resolution introduced same faults (illegalState...) in the new namespace - see new .wsdl. I believe we could reuse existing faults defined in ws-humantask-api.wsdl. This change can be made as part of issue BP-128.

Please let me know if you agree with these changes.

Kind regards,

Ivana

Ivana Trickovic
Standards Architect
SAP AG
Dietmar-Hopp-Allee 16
69190 Walldorf, Germany
T +49 6227 7-63228
F +49 6227 78-33160
M +49 151 57118422
mailto:ivana.trickovic@sap.com
www.sap.com

Pflichtangaben/Mandatory Disclosure Statements: http://www.sap.com/company/legal/impressum.epx
Diese E-Mail kann Betriebs- oder Geschäftsgeheimnisse oder sonstige vertrauliche Informationen enthalten. Sollten Sie diese E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben, ist Ihnen eine Kenntnisnahme des Inhalts, eine Vervielfältigung oder Weitergabe der E-Mail ausdrücklich untersagt. Bitte benachrichtigen Sie uns und vernichten Sie die empfangene E-Mail. Vielen Dank.

This e-mail may contain trade secrets or privileged, undisclosed, or otherwise confidential information. If you have received this e-mail in error, you are hereby notified that any review, copying, or distribution of it is strictly prohibited. Please inform us immediately and destroy the original transmittal. Thank you for your cooperation.