bpel4people-editors message

Subject: RE: [bpel4people] Submission of B4P CD-05 Rev4 / WS-HT CD-05 Rev11for or consideration as CD-06

Done. I held back the commits until the TC approved the specs today.

1. I've committed CD-06 of both specs as SVN Revision 165
2. I've committed PRD-01 of both specs as SVN Revision 166

Please note that for the PRD review (what I posted to Kavi [1]) I added a "-prd-01" file suffix to each spec (PDF, MSWord and HTML). What I committed as Revision 166 though does not have this suffix.

Good work all.

Regards,
Luc

Luc Clément
Sr Director of Products, Active Endpoints, Inc
luc.clement@activevos.com | +1.978.793.2162

[1] http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/34990/prd-01.zip

-----Original Message-----
From: Dieter Koenig1 [mailto:dieterkoenig@de.ibm.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 04, 2009 11:24
To: Luc Clément
Cc: bpel4people-editors@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi Luc, would you mind updating the spec documents in SVN to the latest PRD version?

So far, the PRD versions have been in special packages only:
BPEL4People\Specifications\ForReviewDrafts\prd-01.zip

They should be at the latest version in their usual place as well:
BPEL4People\Specifications\wsht\ws-humantask-1.1-spec.doc
BPEL4People\Specifications\b4p\bpel4people-1.1-spec.doc

Thanks in advance!!

Kind Regards

Dieter König

Senior Technical Staff Member, WebSphere Process Server Architect:
IBM Software Group, Application and Integration Middleware Software WSS Business Process Solutions

  Phone:            +49-7031-16-3426           IBM Deutschland                      (Embedded
                                                                                  image moved
                                                                                     to file:
                                                                                pic18548.gif)

  E-Mail:           dieterkoenig@de.ibm.com    Schönaicher Str. 220