bpel4people-editors message

Subject: Re: [bpel4people-editors] RE: [bpel4people] Submission of B4P CD-05 Rev4 / WS-HTCD-05 Rev11 for or consideration as CD-06

Great -- many thanks! Clearly this could not happen before the approval.

Kind Regards

Dieter König

Senior Technical Staff Member, WebSphere Process Server Architect
IBM Software Group, Application and Integration Middleware Software
WSS Business Process Solutions

  Phone:            +49-7031-16-3426           IBM Deutschland                      (Embedded
                                                                                  image moved
                                                                                     to file:
                                                                                pic23140.gif)

  E-Mail:           dieterkoenig@de.ibm.com    Schönaicher Str. 220