Subject: Groups - BPEL4People Spec Working Draft 01 (bpel4people-1.1-spec-wd-01.doc) uploaded

First working draft - may now be referenced in submitted issues

- Created a new document using an OASIS specification MS Word template
- Added line numbers
- Added names of spec editors
  ===> please verify the presence and spelling of your name and affiliation
(apologies if I missed it or got it wrong)
- Copied all chapters from contributed specification
- Consolidated namespace section at the top
- Changed the newly defined namespaces according to OASIS rules (only at
the top - not yet in the main spec text)
  ===> requires an issue for verification and voting !!!
- Consolidated all acknowledgement sections at the end
- Added names of TC members and voting members
  ===> please verify the presence and spelling of your name and affiliation
(apologies if I missed it or got it wrong)
- Formatted syntax and example sections
- Several minor formatting and spelling corrections

 -- Mr Dieter Koenig

The document named BPEL4People Spec Working Draft 01
(bpel4people-1.1-spec-wd-01.doc) has been submitted by Mr Dieter Koenig to
the OASIS WS-BPEL Extension for People (BPEL4People)  TC document
repository.

Document Description:
[...]

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/bpel4people/document.php?document_id=27532