Subject: RE: [bpel4people] Groups - WS-HumanTask API Services (ws-humantask-api.wsdl) uploaded

Hi Martin, I updated two of the artifacts (because of typos I was made
aware of by Luc Clement - thanks Luc) and uploaded them as zip files (the
names of the zip files reflect the relationship to the spec working
drafts).

Kind Regards
DK

 Dieter König                          Mail: dieterkoenig@de.ibm.com         IBM Deutschland Entwicklung GmbH

 Senior Technical Staff Member         Tel (office): (+49) 7031-16-3426      Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
                                                                             Martin Jetter

 Architect, Business Process           Fax (office): (+49) 7031-16-4890      Geschäftsführung: Herbert Kircher
 Choreographer

 Member, Technical Expert Council      Tel (home office): (+49) 7032-201464  Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen

                                       Schönaicher Strasse 220, 71032        Registergericht: Amtsgericht
                                       Böblingen, Germany                    Stuttgart, HRB 243294