Subject: BPEL4People TC - 4/2 Draft Agenda

Here's the draft agenda for our 4/2 TC meeting. Comments welcome. Telecon
information is at the end of this note.

By the close of this meeting I believe we'll have most of our initial
bootstrapping / administrivia done. So an agenda item I've proposed is to
discuss making a formal reference to the editing subcommittee to create the
initial issues list, combined with a break of n weeks (n to be discussed)
of meetings of the main committee while the subcommittee creates the list.
The editing committee intends to meet every 2 weeks, immediately following
the main call.

Proposed Agenda

1. Roll call and assignment of today's minute taker.

2. Review and approval of the 3/26 TC minutes

3. Agenda Review

4. Update from chair on (1) the issues tracking tool set-up (2) the
relationship between committee drafts and the IPR process

5. Update from Dieter on namespace selection approval (from TC admin)
action item

6. Initial Issues List (as per my comments above).

7. AOB

At this point editing subcommittee members will stay on the line; all
others will drop off.

8. Editing subcommittee meeting

Editing subcommittee members:

Charlton Barreto
Luc Clement (Issues editor)
Mark Ford
Dieter Koenig
Vinkesh Metha
Ralf Mueller
Krasimir Nedkov
Ravi Rangaswamy
Ivana Trickovic
Alessandro Triglia

Telecon Information

North American toll-free number: 866-245-5059
European toll-free number: (00)-800-4444-1010
International number: 416-343-2607
Conference ID: 2388736

Informal chat room: http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/bpel4people-TC

Regards, Dave Ings,