Subject: 4/16 BPEL4People TC Meeting - Cancelled

Further to Luc's comment - it was my judgement that with more issues
imminent and only a short list in hand, it wasn't cost (time) effective to
convene this week - I wish to respect the TC member's time! Given this
elaboration if you are still concerned about the cancellation please speak
up ... thanks.

Regards, Dave Ings,
Emerging Software Standards
Email: ings@ca.ibm.com
Yahoo Messenger: dave_ings

  From:       "Luc Clement" <luc.clement@activevos.com>

  To:         "'Martin Chapman'" <martin.chapman@oracle.com>, Dave Ings/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA,
              <bpel4people@lists.oasis-open.org>

  Date:       2008/04/14 12:01 PM

  Subject:    RE: [bpel4people] 4/16 BPEL4People TC Meeting - Cancelled

Martin: To date we've recorded 5 issues with more to come in shortly. The
recommendation to Dave was simply to pass on Wed's meeting to provide an
opportunity for more issues to be proposed. Nothing more.

As for completing the "first-pass", that isn't the case; first any issue
needs to be discussed by the TC and then assigned to the SC for
disposition.