Subject: RE: [bpel4people] Face-to-face

Indeed.  One of those meetings is the Open Geospatial Consortium standards
meeting in Potsdam, Germany in the first week of June (which I plan to
attend).

Is there a chance for us to make a final decision during the next TC
meeting?  It would be nice to be able to make travel arrangements early.

Thanks,

Alessandro