Subject: [bpel4people] NEW ISSUE: Title: What is the purpose of the optional task name param in ht:getLogicalPeopleGroup()

TARGET: HT, Section 6.2

taking an optional task name as well as the name of the logical people
group. If the task name is not provided then the current task is considered.
I don't see the purpose of passing a task name here. If there is a purpose,
then we need something in the spec to make this obvious.

PROPOSAL: Remove the optional task name from the function call. This is a
simple change to the table in Section 6.2.