Subject: [bpel4people] ISSUE 2: Defer Activation Time is missing from HT protocol message

A few notes for the proposal:

My thought is that anywhere we mention expiration, we should also mention
defer activation.

Section 3.4.2 Context Data
- add to line 713

Section 3.4.4 Data Types for Task Instance Data
- update schema definitions on lines 820/883,
- the type already has an "activationTime" element, but it may be
interesting to report the deferActivationTime separately since the admin
could have activated the task in advance of the originally scheduled time.

Section 6.1.2 Simple Query Operation
- add to table at 1780

Section 6.1.3 Advanced Query Operation
- update schema on line 1823
- add to table at 1847

Section 7 Interopable Protocol for Advanced Interaction with Human Tasks
- add bullet point on line 1904
- add to line 1936 (deferActivation not relevant for notifications)

Section 7.4.1 Schema of the Human Task Context
- add to line 2056 (as per original proposal)

Section 7.4.2 SOAP Binding of Human Task Context
- update sample on line 2119 to include defer activation