Subject: B4P F2F - Confirmation and Logisitics

Although it will be duly recorded in the 5/14 minutes, to allow people to book travel I wanted to get a note out quickly confirming today's decision.

Our first F2F will be held at SAQ HQ in Walldorf Germany, approximately one south of Frankfurt. The meeting will start at 12:00 noon on Monday June 9th and finish at 12 noon on Wednesday June 11th. Our host Ivana will send our detailed logistics in due course.

As discussed It is desirable that we achieve quorum at this meeting. To this end the following voting members have indicated their intention to attend. Please advise me if you missed today's meeting but intend to attend. All TC members including non-voting members are welcome of course.

As of today there are 24 voting members of whom 13 are planning to attend.

Ivana also requested to let her know (ivana.trickovic@sap.com) if you have any special dietary requirements.

Dave Ings
Justin Brunt
Martin Chapman