Subject: BPEL4People Walldorf F2F - Agenda Suggestions

Hi,

Next week I will send out a draft agenda for the Walldort F2F but first I'd like to solicit agenda items. Obviously the basis of the agenda will be to work on technical resolutions for the open issues in JIRA. We may wish to prioritize which issues are worked on first - for instance I've heard opinions expressed the BP-10 is challenging and will need a fair amount of time.

The open issues list is here: http://www.osoa.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?

Other potential agenda items might include ...

o Breakout time for members of the editing subcommittee to draft resolved issues
o Discuss conformance/compliance of the specification
o Discuss (needed) additional technical contributions, if any
o Establish a rough timeline for completion of the TCs work

Please don't be shy :-) some companies on the TC have worked on this for technology quite a while now - those who come to it with fresh eyes often have fresh insights that the "experienced" eyes don't!

Regards, Dave Ings,
Emerging Software Standards
Email: ings@ca.ibm.com
Yahoo Messenger: dave_ings