Subject: BPEL4People F2F - Agenda

Here's the agenda for our first BPEL4People F2F in Walldorf ... I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone!

Maps and logistics: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/bpel4people/email/archives/200805/msg00029.html

Our meeting is 4 half days long. I propose that we assign one minute taker per 1/2 day. As most of our discussion is expected to be technical, I don't anticipate the minutes will be voluminous. (Although some at OASIS prefer the "blow by blow" minutes style, the Roberts Rules books I've read expressly advise against this style and recommend that minutes be restricted to the key facts - attendance, formal motions, etc. This sparse style is what I'd recommend we use for our F2F to minimize the work.)

Depending on whether anyone intends to dial in from the US west cast, we may change the telecon time to 4-6 PM local time. If you are on the west coast and this applies to you, please let me know.

Monday June 9

12:00 - 1:00 Lunch (provided by SAP)
1:00 - 2:00 Formal introductions, Roll call, Approval of previous minutes, Minute taker assignment, Agenda bashing, Issue Prioritization
2:00 - 2:45 Issue Discussion
2:45 - 3:00 Break
3:00 - 6:00 Issue Discussion with Telecon for those unable to attend in person (9 AM to noon ET)

Tuesday June 10

9:00 - 9:15 Agenda Review
9:15 - 10:30 Issue Discussion
10:30 - 10:45 Break
10:45 - 12:00 Issue Discussion
12:00 - 1:00 Lunch (provided by SAP)
1:00 - 2:45 Issue Discussion
2:45 - 3:00 Break
3:00 - 6:00 Issue Discussion with Telecon for those unable to attend in person (9 AM to noon ET)

Evening Team dinner (tentative), headcount to be taken Monday morning.

Wednesday June 11

9:00 - 9:15 Agenda Review
9:15 - 10:00 Discuss conformance and compliance
10:00 - 10:30 Discuss project timeline
10:30 - 10:45 Break
10:45 - 12:00 Open / Any Other Business
12:00 Meeting Adjourns (no lunch provided)

Telecon information:

North American toll-free number: 866-245-5059
European toll-free number: (00)-800-4444-1010
International number: 416-343-2607
Conference ID: 2388736

Expected Attendee List

Justin Brunt