Subject: Re: [bpel4people] NEW ISSUE: Title: Outcome field is missing fromtask view

Hi,

The outcome field came in very late and was requested by Oracle so I'd
like to make the
following proposal:

WS-HT spec:
==========

Section 6.1.1 Participant Operations:
-------------------------------------

- Add the following Operation:

Operation Name: getOutcome
Parameters: In: task identifier, Out: string
Authorization: Any

Section 6.1.2 Simple Query Operations:
- In the 'Simple Task View' table, add a row

Column Name: OutcomeExists
Type:               xsd:boolean

Section 6.1.3 Advanced Query Operation:

- Add another element to the XML-schema type "tTaskQueryResultRow"

<xsd:element name="outcome" type="xsd:string"/>

- Modify the XML-schema file "ws-humantask-api.xsd" to include above element
  in complexType "tTaskQueryResultRow"

- Add a row to the 'Complete Task View' table:

Column Name: Outcome
Type:                xsd:string
Constraints:      -

Section 6.2 XPath Extension Functions:

- Add an XPath operation:

Operation Name: getOutcome
                   Evaluates to an empty string in case there is no
outcome specified for the task.
                   If the task name is not present, the current task is
considered.
Parameters: In: task name (optional), Out: the task outcome (xsd:string)

ws-humantask-api-wsdl.xsd:
===================
- Add the following XML schema elements:

<xsd:element name="getOutcome">
  <xsd:complexType>
    <xsd:sequence>
      <xsd:element name="identifier" type="xsd:anyURI" />
    </xsd:sequence>
  </xsd:complexType>
</xsd:element>

<xsd:element name="getOutcomeResponse">
  <xsd:complexType>
    <xsd:sequence>
      <xsd:element name="outcome" type="xsd:string" />
    </xsd:sequence>
  </xsd:complexType>
</xsd:element>

ws-humantask-api.wsdl
================
- Add the following artifacts:

<wsdl:message name="getOutcome">
  <wsdl:part name="getOutcome"
                  element="htdt:getOutcome" />
</wsdl:message>

<wsdl:message name="getOutcomeResponse">
  <wsdl:part name="getOutcomeResponse"
                   element="htdt:getOutcomeResponse" />
</wsdl:message>

<wsdl:operation name="getOutcome">
  <wsdl:input message="getOutcome"/>
  <wsdl:output message="getOutcomeResponse"/>
  <wsdl:fault name="illegalArgumentFault"
                   message="illegalArgumentFault"/>
</wsdl:operation>

Best Regards,