Subject: BP-14 and BP-24 Duplicates? RE: [bpel4people] BPEL4People TC - 6/25 Draft Agenda

I think that we may have inadvertently created a duplicate issue with BP-14 and BP-24.

“BP-14 Need to provide access to the Outcome field” [1] was raised by Mark Ford as an issue, which “BP-24 getOutcome function missing in B4P spec” [2] makes a proposal for.

We should discuss annotating BP-24 with a reference to BP-14 and closing BP-14 as a duplicate.

[1] http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BP-14

[2] http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BP-24

Luc Clément

Active Endpoints, Inc

+1.978.793.2162  | luc.clement@activevos.com

From: Dave Ings [mailto:ings@ca.ibm.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2008 14:04
To: bpel4people@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [bpel4people] BPEL4People TC - 6/25 Draft Agenda

Here's the draft agenda for this week's TC meeting. Suggestions welcome.

In order to accommodate the chair, who's travelling, our 6/25 meeting will only be one hour long.

Proposed Agenda

1. Roll call, assignment of today's minute taker, agenda review

According to the chair's notes, the minute taker candidates are Sabine, Anish and Oliver.

2. Review and approval of the previous TC minutes

3. Review Open Action Items

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/bpel4people/members/action_items.php

4. Discuss New Issues

BP-24 - getOutcome function missing in B4P spec

5. Discuss Open Issues

See http://www.osoa.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?

This will be Mark Ford's last TC meeting. It is therefore suggested by the chair that we start with discussing the issues Mark has been working on, which would include BP-6 and BP-19,

6. AOB

At this point editing subcommittee members will stay on the line; all others will drop off.

7. Editing subcommittee meeting

Telecon Information:

North American toll-free number: 866-245-5059
European toll-free number: (00)-800-4444-1010
International number: 416-343-2607
Conference ID: 2388736

Informal chat room: http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/bpel4people-TC

Regards, Dave Ings,