Subject: Fw: WG: Proposed resolutions for BP-23, BP-15, BP-6, my action item duetoday

FWD

Von: Matthias Kloppmann [mailto:Matthias.Kloppmann@de.ibm.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 23. Juli 2008 12:05
An: bpel4people@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: Frank Leymann
Betreff: Proposed resolutions for BP-23, BP-15, BP-6, my action item due
today

Dear all, attached please find proposed resolutions for these issues, for
our discussion this afternoon.

Viele Grüße/Kind regards,
-Matthias & Frank

|----------------------------++-------+-----------------------------+------------++---------+------------------------------+>
|Matthias Kloppmann          ||       |Matthias.Kloppmann@de.ibm.com|            || Address:|IBM Deutschland Research &    ||
|                            ||E-Mail:|                             |            ||         |Development GmbH              ||
|                            ||       |                             |            ||         |                              ||
|----------------------------++-------+-----------------------------+------------++---------+------------------------------+>
  >---------------------------------|
  | Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: |
  |Martin Jetter                    |
  >---------------------------------|
|----------------------------++-------+-----------------------------+------------++---------+------------------------------+>
|IBM Distinguished Engineer  || Phone:|+49 7031 16-3771             |(office)    ||         |Schönaicher Straße 220        ||
|                            ||       |                             |            ||         |                              ||
|----------------------------++-------+-----------------------------+------------++---------+------------------------------+>
  >---------------------------------|
  | Geschäftsführung: Herbert       |
  |Kircher                          |
  >---------------------------------|
|----------------------------++-------+-----------------------------+------------++---------+------------------------------+>
|Chief Architect, Business   ||       |+49 7031 413110              |(home       ||         |71032 Böblingen               ||
|Process Technology          ||       |                             |office)     ||         |                              ||
|----------------------------++-------+-----------------------------+------------++---------+------------------------------+>
  >---------------------------------|
  | Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen|
  |                                 |
  >---------------------------------|
|----------------------------++-------+-----------------------------+------------++---------+------------------------------+>
|Member, Technical Expert    ||       |+49 160 9060 7676            |(mobile)    ||         |Germany                       ||
|Council CR                  ||       |                             |            ||         |                              ||
|----------------------------++-------+-----------------------------+------------++---------+------------------------------+>
  >---------------------------------|
  | Registergericht: Amtsgericht    |
  |Stuttgart, HRB 243294            |
  >---------------------------------|
|----------------------------++-------+-----------------------------+------------++---------+------------------------------+>
|                            ||       |                             |            ||         |                              ||
|----------------------------++-------+-----------------------------+------------++---------+------------------------------+>
  >---------------------------------|
  |                                 |
|"Wisdom begins in wonder." –||       |                             |            ||         |                              ||
|Socrates                    ||       |                             |            ||         |                              ||

 (See attached file: LogicalPeopleGroup Issues Proposed Resolution.doc)

LogicalPeopleGroup Issues Proposed Resolution.doc