Subject: Spec Rev 42 Posted and ready for submission to the TC

Dave,

The Editors have completed work on the first batch of edits. This represents Rev 42 of WD-02. Rev 42 includes all issues identified at [1]. We’ve packaged at [2] marked up PDFs, and XSD and WSDL documents, and propose to have TC review the set. I think that we should post [2] to Kavi. If you agree, please do so.

Once the set is approved by the TC, we plan to accept all changes to the source Word document and start working on the next set of Resolved Issues.

Please review and let us know how you would like to proceed.

Luc

Luc Clément

Active Endpoints, Inc

+1.978.793.2162  | luc.clement@activevos.com