Subject: BPEL4People TC - 9/3 Draft Agenda

Here's the draft agenda for next week's TC meeting. Suggestions welcome.

I'm sending this out a little earlier than normal as I'm out of the office for a few days.

1. Roll call, assignment of today's minute taker, agenda review

According to the chair's notes, the minute taker candidates are Oliver, Ravi, Ron and Ivana.

2. Review and approval of the previous TC minutes

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/bpel4people/email/archives/200808/msg00012.html

3a. Review Administrative Action Items (if any open)

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/bpel4people/members/action_items.php

3b. Review LOA Requests (if any new)

No new requests.

4. Committee Draft Proposal - Vote

During the 8/6 TC we agreed to review Rev 42 as our first CD candidate with a vote to be held on 8/20. At the 8/20 TC we agreed to defer the vote until 9/3. As a reminder a CD proposal requires a "Full Majority" to pass.

5. Discuss New Issues (if any)

http://www.osoa.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?

6. Review Issue Proposal Action Items (if any open)

Issues 12/20 - http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/bpel4people/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=2240
Issue 24 - http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/bpel4people/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=2224

Chair's note: as issue proposal development is often tracked via action items, this agenda item may overlap with the following.

7. Discuss Open Issues

http://www.osoa.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?

Note further discussion on issues 6/15/23 is deferred to the F2F.

8. AOB

Discuss external comment sent to TC:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/bpel4people/email/archives/200808/msg00013.html

At this point editing subcommittee members will stay on the line; all others will drop off.

9. Editing Subcommittee Meeting

Telecon Information:

North American toll-free number: 866-245-5059
European toll-free number: (00)-800-4444-1010
International number: 416-343-2607
Conference ID: 2388736

Informal chat room: http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/bpel4people-TC

Regards, Dave Ings,