Subject: RE: [bpel4people] BPEL4People TC - 9/17 F2F Final Agenda

Sure, but can you remind me / the TC what there is to discuss, since this issue was marked resolved at the last F2F? Thanks.

Regards, Dave Ings,
Emerging Software Standards
Email: ings@ca.ibm.com
Yahoo Messenger: dave_ings

Inactive hide details for "Luc Clement" ---2008/09/16 05:48:18 PM---Dave: could I please request that the TC discuss Ralf’s Co"Luc Clement" ---2008/09/16 05:48:18 PM---Dave: could I please request that the TC discuss Ralf’s Conformance Targets (BP-17) proposal [1]. It

"Luc Clement" <luc.clement@activevos.com>

Dave Ings/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA, <bpel4people@lists.oasis-open.org>

2008/09/16 05:48 PM

RE: [bpel4people] BPEL4People TC - 9/17 F2F Final Agenda

Dave: could I please request that the TC discuss Ralf’s Conformance Targets (BP-17) proposal [1]. It would be great to get consensus on these as the outcome of the FTF.

[1] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/bpel4people/200809/msg00038.html

Thanks
Luc

Luc Clément