Subject: BPEL4People TC - 10/1 Draft Agenda

Here's the draft agenda for this week's TC meeting. Sorry it's late but I've been away the past two weeks, including our F2F of course!

Suggestions welcome. In particular Dieter is unlikely to be able to attend (conflict with SCA F2F and so I have deferred his issue updates until 10/15. I have assumed Ralf is able to attend and present his issue - Ralf let me know if that is not the case.

1. Roll call, assignment of today's minute taker, agenda review

According to the chair's notes, the minute taker candidates are Phil, Justin and Martin.

2. Review and approval of the previous TC minutes

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/bpel4people/email/archives/200809/msg00064.html

3a. Review Administrative Action Items (if any open)

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/bpel4people/members/action_items.php

3b. Review LOA Requests (if any new)

No new requests.

4. Discuss New Issues (if any)

http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BP-42
http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BP-43

5. Review Issue Proposal Action Items (if any open)

The following will be discussed if Ralf is able to attend:

Issue 24 - http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/bpel4people/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=2224

The following will be deferred until the 10/15 TC if Dieter is unable to attend.

Issues 12/20 - http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/bpel4people/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=2240

Chair's note: as issue proposal development is often tracked via action items, this agenda item may overlap with the following.

6. Discuss Open Issues

http://www.osoa.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?

1. Up to 30 minutes will be allocated to discussing the (Oracle's) task routing patterns status and resolution plans (BP 28-33)
2. Up to 30 minutes will be allocated to discussing the (Active Endpoints) proposals status and resolution plans (BP 36-41)
3. If time allows, discuss http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BP-35

7. AOB

At this point editing subcommittee members will stay on the line; all others will drop off.

8. Editing Subcommittee Meeting

Telecon Information:

North American toll-free number: 866-245-5059
European toll-free number: (00)-800-4444-1010
International number: 416-343-2607
Conference ID: 2388736

Informal chat room: http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/bpel4people-TC

Regards, Dave Ings,