Subject: Stuttgart F2F Meeting January 20-22, 2009

Dear BPEL4People TC, I started a web ballot in order to inquire who will be attending the next F2F meeting - I am mainly interested in a rough number of attendees for the meeting organizers:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/bpel4people/ballot.php?id=1576
The ballot is open until December 17 and you may change your "vote" any time until then.

I also started collecting logistics information about the Stuttgart meeting location here (will be updated from time to time):
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/bpel4people/document.php?document_id=29933

Kind Regards

Dieter König

Senior Technical Staff Member, WebSphere Process Server Architect
IBM Software Group, Application and Integration Middleware Software
WSS Business Process Solutions

Phone: +49-7031-16-3426  IBM Deutschland
E-Mail: dieterkoenig@de.ibm.com  Schönaicher Str. 220
 71032 Böblingen
 Germany

IBM Deutschland Research & Development GmbH / Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Martin Jetter
Geschäftsführung: Erich Baier
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen / Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 243294