Subject: WSDL and XML Schema Cleanup Issues

Dear BPEL4People TC, while working with the B4P/HT WSDL and XML Schema artifacts, we encountered a couple of problems; some are real bugs, others are just about naming conventions or convenience items like Issue 46. Most (if not all) should be quite easy to handle, however, for formal reasons, I will submit them as 14 :-) individual issues ...

Kind Regards

Dieter König

Senior Technical Staff Member, WebSphere Process Server Architect
IBM Software Group, Application and Integration Middleware Software
WSS Business Process Solutions

Phone: +49-7031-16-3426  IBM Deutschland
E-Mail: dieterkoenig@de.ibm.com  Schönaicher Str. 220
 71032 Böblingen
 Germany

IBM Deutschland Research & Development GmbH / Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Martin Jetter
Geschäftsführung: Erich Baier
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen / Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 243294