Subject: New member BPEL4People group

Please welcome Hannah to the TC! :-)

Regards, Dave Ings,
Emerging Software Standards
Email: ings@ca.ibm.com
Yahoo Messenger: dave_ings
----- Forwarded by Dave Ings/Toronto/IBM on 2008/12/09 11:43 AM -----

"Petereit, Hannah" <hannah.petereit@sap.com>

Dave Ings/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA

2008/12/09 12:36 AM

New member BPEL4People group

Hello Dave Ings,

I'm Hannah Petereit, development architect within the BPEM Human Interaction Management team at SAP. I'm working close together with Oliver Kieselbach & Ivana Trickovic; for several years on topics like task and process management now. I've joined the OASIS BPEL4People community last week.

I wanted to shortly say hello, as I will join upcomming telcos and get involved in the WS-HT discussions.
I would also like to attend the F2F in Stuttgart in January - unfortunately I'm not yet eligible to vote on the corresponding ballot. Are you the one who can help me here?

Thanks and best regards, Hannah