Subject: Fw: [bpel4people] BP-44: Discovering the operations available for the task

Forwarding to list.

Regards, Dave Ings,
Emerging Software Standards
Email: ings@ca.ibm.com
Yahoo Messenger: dave_ings
----- Forwarded by Dave Ings/Toronto/IBM on 2008/12/09 03:55 PM -----

Yoichi Takayama <takayama.yoichi@gmail.com>

Dave Ings/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA

2008/12/09 03:52 PM

Fwd: [bpel4people] BP-44: Discovering the operations available for the task

Hi

I have posted but it still does not get to the list. Do you mind posting it, although Michaek and Priyantha must have gotten it?

According to the admin at OASIS, somehow my email address gets translated to my other email address when it is sent. Since it has not been registered, it was rejecting. Although now I have registered the secondary email address, it takes time for synchronization to occur apparently.

Thanks,
Yoichi
Yoichi Takayama, PhD
Senior Research Fellow
RAMP Project
MELCOE (Macquarie E-Learning Centre of Excellence)
MACQUARIE UNIVERSITY

Phone: +61 (0)2 9850 9073
Fax: +61 (0)2 9850 6527
www.mq.edu.au
www.melcoe.mq.edu.au/projects/RAMP/
MACQUARIE UNIVERSITY: CRICOS Provider No 00002J

This message is intended for the addressee named and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify the sender. Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of Macquarie E-Learning Centre Of Excellence (MELCOE) or Macquarie University.

Begin forwarded message: