Subject: Re: [bpel4people] BPEL4People January F2F Start and Stop Times

Hi Dave and TC - a starting point for hotels is in the F2F logistics
document available in the TC documents page:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/bpel4people/document.php?document_id=29933

Kind Regards

Dieter König

Senior Technical Staff Member, WebSphere Process Server Architect.
IBM Software Group, Application and Integration Middleware Software
WSS Business Process Solutions

 Phone:            +49-7031-16-3426           IBM Deutschland                      (Embedded
                                                                                 image moved
                                                                                    to file:
                                                                               pic14812.gif)

 E-Mail:           dieterkoenig@de.ibm.com    Schönaicher Str. 220

                                              71032 Böblingen

                                              Germany

 IBM Deutschland
 Research &
 Development
 GmbH /
 Vorsitzender des
 Aufsichtsrats:
 Martin Jetter
 Geschäftsführung:
 Erich Baier
 Sitz der
 Gesellschaft:
 Böblingen /
 Registergericht:
 Amtsgericht
 Stuttgart, HRB
 243294

|------------>
| From:      |
|------------>
  |Dave Ings <ings@ca.ibm.com>                                                                                                                     |
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|------------>
| To:        |
|------------>
  |bpel4people@lists.oasis-open.org                                                                                                                |
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|------------>
| Date:      |
|------------>
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |12.12.2008 19:35                                                                                                                                |
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|------------>
| Subject:   |
|------------>
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |[bpel4people] BPEL4People January F2F Start and Stop Times                                                                                      |
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Hi,

Gershon reminded me that while we've agreed the F2F dates are Tuesday
January 20th through Thursday January 22nd in Stuttgart, we've not nailed
down the meeting start and stop times.

Since we are starting on a Tuesday (versus the first work day of the week)
I would like to suggest that the F2F start Tuesday 9 AM and finish Thursday
12 noon. In other words, most will fly in Monday and fly out Thursday.

Let me know if there are any concerns about the proposed start and stop
times.

Dieter - on a related note, could you please compile a short list of
recommended nearby hotels and send it to the list?

Regards, Dave Ings,
Emerging Software Standards
Email: ings@ca.ibm.com
Yahoo Messenger: dave_ings