Subject: Re: [bpel4people] New Issue: Blocked Substitution Elements in Human Task Definitions

Thanks, Dieter.

Cheers,
Yoichi

Yoichi Takayama, PhD
Senior Research Fellow
RAMP Project
MELCOE (Macquarie E-Learning Centre of Excellence)
MACQUARIE UNIVERSITY

Phone: +61 (0)2 9850 9073
Fax: +61 (0)2 9850 6527
www.mq.edu.au
www.melcoe.mq.edu.au/projects/RAMP/
MACQUARIE UNIVERSITY: CRICOS Provider No 00002J

confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient,
please delete it and notify the sender. Views expressed in this
message are those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily
the views of Macquarie E-Learning Centre Of Excellence (MELCOE) or
Macquarie University.

smime.p7s