Subject: Promoting BPEL4People

I read this in an ebizQ blog today...

"[As an aside, BPEL is also evolving under a movement called BPEL4People
that is intended to make it more human-centric-workflow based. OASIS
doesn't appear to want to get involved. So that effort is even
slower--maybe even stalled--than the BPMN/BPDM exercise within OMG.]"
http://www.ebizq.net/blogs/bpminaction/2008/12/bpm_viewpoint_the_2008_bpm_
sta_1.php

Should we be doing more to promote the BPEL4People work? Would a webinar,
interop, or workshop be appropriate in 2009? Keep in mind, if we want to
do an interop or workshop at a conference, we should be planning that 6-9
months in advance, just so we can secure the slot with the conference
organizers.

If you'd like us to attend an upcoming TC meeting to discuss promotion,
please just let us know.

Carol

--
Carol Geyer, Director of Communications