Subject: BPEL4People January F2F Start and Stop Time Confirmed

Hi,

I didn't receive any feedback on this pro or con. That being the case I'd like to confirm that the TC F2F will start Tuesday 1/20 9 AM and end Thursday 1/22 12 noon. Lunch will be provided on the Thursday for those who don't have to immediately head to the airport.

I will adjust the TC calendar in Kavi.

Regards, Dave Ings,
Emerging Software Standards
Email: ings@ca.ibm.com
Yahoo Messenger: dave_ings
----- Forwarded by Dave Ings/Toronto/IBM on 12/22/2008 03:20 PM -----

Dave Ings/Toronto/IBM

bpel4people@lists.oasis-open.org

12/12/2008 01:34 PM

BPEL4People January F2F Start and Stop Times

Hi,

Gershon reminded me that while we've agreed the F2F dates are Tuesday January 20th through Thursday January 22nd in Stuttgart, we've not nailed down the meeting start and stop times.

Since we are starting on a Tuesday (versus the first work day of the week) I would like to suggest that the F2F start Tuesday 9 AM and finish Thursday 12 noon. In other words, most will fly in Monday and fly out Thursday.

Let me know if there are any concerns about the proposed start and stop times.

Dieter - on a related note, could you please compile a short list of recommended nearby hotels and send it to the list?