Subject: Call for B4P TC Agenda Items

Hi everyone, Happy New Year!

With the F2F coming up Jan 20-22 in Stuttgart, I would like to suggest that instead of "business as usual" we spend this week's TC on any necessary prep work / discussion to make our F2F a success. Therefore I'd like to solicit agenda items towards this goal. It may turn out that the meeting is shorter than usual, but IMHO that's OK as we will have lots of discussion time in Stuttgart.

On a related note, the editing subteam has been working hard towards the goal of having our second CD released in time to facilitate formal approval at the F2F Luc has asked for some time on the agenda to discuss status and remaining activities prior to the F2F.

Regards, Dave Ings,
Emerging Software Standards
Email: ings@ca.ibm.com
Yahoo Messenger: dave_ings