Subject: Committee Draft 2 Discussion & Request for Approval - RE:[bpel4people] BPEL4People TC - 1Q09 F2F Final Agenda

Dave and TC Members:

Please find attached a presentation for the 09:00et/15:00cet agenda item to discuss the Editor SC’s BP-16 proposal and request for approval of Committee Draft 02.

Submitted for consideration on behalf of the Editing Team,

Luc Clément

Active Endpoints, Inc

+1.978.793.2162  | luc.clement@activevos.com

From: Dave Ings [mailto:ings@ca.ibm.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2009 18:05
To: bpel4people@lists.oasis-open.org

Here's the agenda for next week's F2F.

I will be offline Friday and Monday due to travel, so if we need to adjust the agenda we will do so at the beginning of our meeting Tuesday morning. In prior F2Fs minute takers each did 1/2 day - and this seemed to work well - so I would expect we'll need 4 minute takers over the course of the 2 working days. There will be at least one break in the morning and one in the afternoon.

Yoichi - when you submit your new issue to the mailing list, we'll find an agenda slot that works for your time zone.

Tuesday 1/20 20 9 AM - 12 noon

1. Welcome, roll call, assignment of initial minute taker, agenda review - 15 minutes

According to the chair's notes, the minute taker candidates are (in order) Martin, Dieter, Frank, and Alex

2. Review and approval of the previous TC minutes - 5 minutes

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/bpel4people/email/archives/200812/msg00044.html

3. Discuss New Issues - 30 minutes

Issues 62 & 63 - Dieter

http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BP-62
http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BP-62

4. Discuss Open Issues - 15 minutes

Issue 20 - Phil et al

This issue has been open but unassigned since 10/1. We should agree upon what to do with it (or close it).

http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BP-42

5. Constellation 4 Interoperability - Alex & Phil - 60 minutes

Tuesday Jan 20 1 PM - 5 PM

1. IBM/SAP Presentation on Task Routing Proposal - 2 hours

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/bpel4people/email/archives/200901/msg00007.html

2. Committee Draft 2 Discussion & Potential Approval Vote - Luc Clement - 1 hour

To accommodate Luc dialing in from North America, will start at 9 AM ET / 3 PM CET

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/bpel4people/email/archives/200901/msg00002.html

3. Resume discussion on IBM/SAP presentation - 1 hour

Wednesday 1/21 - 9 AM to 5 PM

1. Working session on task routing proposal(s) - - 5 hours

2. Michael to review proposals for issues 36, 44, 45 - 2 hours

http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BP-36
http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BP-44
http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BP-45

Thursday 1/22 - 9 AM - 12 noon

1. To be scheduled depending on preceding two day's discussion.

Logistics

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/bpel4people/download.php/30565/BPEL4People%20TC%20F2F%20Meeting%20Stuttgart%202009-01-20.doc

(On demand only) telecon Information:

North American toll-free number: 866-245-5059
European toll-free number: (00)-800-4444-1010
International number: 416-343-2607
Conference ID: 2388736

Informal chat room: http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/bpel4people-TC

Regards, Dave Ings,