Subject: Wed 2/4 BPEL4People TC Cancelled

Hi folks,

I am out of the office 2/2 through 2/6. Several times in 2008 I chaired the TC while out of the office, but I am unable to do so on this occasion. Therefore with your indulgence I am hereby cancelling the 2/4 TC telecon.

I don't think this will materially affect TC progress, as the much of the remaining technical work concerns task routing patterns, and the (informal) working sessions for this topic (which I've just added to the TC calendar) are unaffected by this cancellation.

Thanks for your understanding ... Dave.

Regards, Dave Ings,
Emerging Software Standards
Email: ings@ca.ibm.com