Subject: BPEL4People - Applying F2F Minutes

Hi all,

I have worked through the draft minutes and applied all the issue state changes we approved in JIRA, as well as creating corresponding action items in Kavi. Let me know if you notice any discrepancies. Please note one key action item - everyone should complete their CD2 review by the next TC on February 18th.

I noticed two small errors / omissions:

1. The Thursday morning minutes state:

Next steps: Alex and Phil to work with SAP to iterate the BP-44 proposal. Goal is to present another iteration at the next TC meeting.

which from both the minutes context and my recollection should state

Next steps: Alex and Phil to work with SAP to iterate the lean task proposal

if the TC agrees we can move this as a correction to the draft minutes next TC.

2. The minutes do not record how we disposed of Yoichi's proposed BP-64. We accepted BP-65, which was the need to provide a conceptual architecture introduction (for new readers), and as part of the same discussion thread we closed 66, 67 and 68 with no action. I can't recall whether we (a) forgot to vote on closing 64, or forgot to record the vote or (b) asked Yoichi to revisit the issue statement for next TC given our acceptance of 65.

Anyone remember? My hunch is we meant to close it (having accepted 65) but forgot to conduct the vote.

Regards, Dave Ings,
Emerging Software Standards
Email: ings@ca.ibm.com
Yahoo Messenger: dave_ings