Subject: Re: [bpel4people] BPEL4People - Applying F2F Minutes

Yoichi, there is no call today
(http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/bpel4people/event.php?event_id=22043)
 - the next one is in two weeks - Feb 18.

Kind Regards

Dieter König

Senior Technical Staff Member, WebSphere Process Server Architect
IBM Software Group, Application and Integration Middleware Software
WSS Business Process Solutions

  Phone:            +49-7031-16-3426           IBM Deutschland                      (Embedded
                                                                                  image moved
                                                                                     to file:
                                                                                pic00443.gif)

  E-Mail:           dieterkoenig@de.ibm.com    Schönaicher Str. 220