Subject: NEW ISSUE: Priority of a Task and Potential Owner Privilege (1/3)

I am following up on the discussion we had during our last meeting. I have outlined below a change (1/3) to the WS-HumanTask Specification Version 1.1 document that I proposed.

Regards,

Alireza Farhoush

TARGET: WS-HumanTask Specification Version 1.1 CD02

In Section 3.1, ‘Generic Human Roles’, in the 4th paragraph, a statement reads:

“...potential owners can influence the progress of the task, for example by changing the priority of the task.”

Shouldn’t changing a task priority be performed only by the stakeholder or the business administrator? Multiple potential owners could independently modify the priority as they see fit (and perhaps never acquire a task).

PROPOSAL:

Limit the privilege of changing task priority to Task Stakeholder and Business Administrator.