Subject: BPEL4People TC - 3/04 Draft Agenda

Here's the draft agenda for this week's TC meeting. Comments welcome.

If any TC member working on open issues (including task routing patterns, BP-28) would like time under agenda topic item #6 please let me know.

1. Roll call, assignment of today's minute taker, agenda review

According to the chair's notes, the minute taker candidates are Benjamin, Hannah, Michael and Ravi

2. Review and approval of the previous TC minutes

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/bpel4people/email/archives/200902/msg00017.html

3a. Review Administrative Action Items (if any open)

o Alex/Phil: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/bpel4people/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=2526

o The chair would also like to discuss if, given economic circumstances we should defer our next F2F until later in the year.

3b. Review LOA Requests (if any new)

No new requests.

4. Discuss New Issues (up to 45 minutes)

http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BP-73
http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BP-74
http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BP-75
http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BP-76
http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BP-77
http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BP-78

5. Review Issue Action Items (if any open)

None open.

6. Discuss Open Issues (up to 60 minutes)

Time is available for members working on resolutions for open issues.

7. AOB

8. Editing Subcommittee Meeting

Telecon Information:

North American toll-free number: 866-245-5059
European toll-free number: (00)-800-4444-1010
International number: 416-343-2607
Conference ID: 2388736

Informal chat room: http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/bpel4people-TC

Regards, Dave Ings,