Subject: 3/18 BPEL4People TC - DST Change

As Hannah pointed out during today's TC, on 3/18 North America will have moved to DST but not Europe, so we need to adjust.

The meeting normally starts at 11 AM ET / 5 PM CET. To give our European participants a break, I suggest that on 3/18 the meeting be held at 11 AM ET / 4 PM CET. If anyone *objects* to this proposal, please let me know. (The alternative would be 12 noon ET / 5 PM ET.)

Regards, Dave Ings,
Emerging Software Standards
Email: ings@ca.ibm.com
Yahoo Messenger: dave_ings