Subject: Re: [bpel4people] BP-79: Interoperability between task parents and task processors from different vendors

Hi

I don't follow what the development on this issue is.

As I commented, the specification seems to have only TYPE=HUMANTASK and NOTIFICATION.

Does it preempt that there will be more task types expected, such as you seem to indicate along the line of SIMPLETASK and COMPLEXTASK (with sub categories?).

Since I cannot get the Complex Task and Subtask document, can someone clarify on this on this or point me to where the documents are?

Thanks,
Yoichi
Yoichi Takayama, PhD
Senior Research Fellow
RAMP Project
MELCOE (Macquarie E-Learning Centre of Excellence)
MACQUARIE UNIVERSITY

Phone: +61 (0)2 9850 9073
Fax: +61 (0)2 9850 6527
MACQUARIE UNIVERSITY: CRICOS Provider No 00002J

This message is intended for the addressee named and may contain confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify the sender. Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of Macquarie E-Learning Centre Of Excellence (MELCOE) or Macquarie University.