Subject: Fwd: [bpel4people] Issue 64

Dear all,

Dave did not receive the PNG image I have attached to the issue 64.

I am sending it again in a PDF format this time.

Thanks,
Yoichi

Picture 2.pdf

Yoichi Takayama, PhD
Senior Research Fellow
RAMP Project
MELCOE (Macquarie E-Learning Centre of Excellence)
MACQUARIE UNIVERSITY

Phone: +61 (0)2 9850 9073
Fax: +61 (0)2 9850 6527
MACQUARIE UNIVERSITY: CRICOS Provider No 00002J

This message is intended for the addressee named and may contain confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify the sender. Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of Macquarie E-Learning Centre Of Excellence (MELCOE) or Macquarie University.

Begin forwarded message: