Subject: Re: [bpel4people] BPEL4People TC - 3/17 Draft Agenda

Thanks, Dave.

The issue BP-64 still stands if I understand the standards correctly. I hope that someone can represent my position or can acknowledge the issue really exists.

As to BP-72, may I amend it?

In the proposal "Also, clarify what it is." is fine, but can you delete all of the following parts from the "(1)...."?

Initially, I thought that the Task Processor was a Task Web Service, but you mean it is a module which gets the HumanTask definition (XML) from the Process engine and take responsibility of processing the information and handling the Task List and Task UI (note: the draft document states that the Task UI Client can be a part of the Task List Client or an additional application that is coordinated by the Task List application).

Also, I have sent an additional issue request but it has not been created yet.

Also, I have sent an additional explanation for BP-64. If you can correlate it with the BP-64, that would be great.

Thanks,
Yoichi
Yoichi Takayama, PhD
Senior Research Fellow
RAMP Project
MELCOE (Macquarie E-Learning Centre of Excellence)
MACQUARIE UNIVERSITY

Phone: +61 (0)2 9850 9073
Fax: +61 (0)2 9850 6527
MACQUARIE UNIVERSITY: CRICOS Provider No 00002J

This message is intended for the addressee named and may contain confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify the sender. Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of Macquarie E-Learning Centre Of Excellence (MELCOE) or Macquarie University.