Subject: BPEL4People TC - 3/17 - Cancelled

Yoichi is unable to attend today and no additional agenda items were submitted. So I'm cancelling the meeting so as to not waste people's time.

Thinking out loud - I've consulted with a few TC members and what seems to make sense here is that we create and mutually agree to a schedule for managing and completing our remaining activities through the public review phases. Having a clear milestones will assist us in shaping the remaining work and providing guidance to TC members on when work needs to be completed. So I will create a draft schedule that I will table for discussion and possible adoption at the next TC (4/1).

Comments and suggestions are always welcome.

Regards, Dave Ings,
Emerging Software Standards
Email: ings@ca.ibm.com
Yahoo Messenger: dave_ings
----- Forwarded by Dave Ings/Toronto/IBM on 2009/03/18 10:00 AM -----

Dave Ings/Toronto/IBM

bpel4people@lists.oasis-open.org

2009/03/17 05:04 PM

BPEL4People TC - 3/17 Draft Agenda

Here's the draft agenda for this week's TC meeting. Comments welcome.

We do not have enough agenda items to justify holding the meeting. If you are working on an open issue and want agenda time, please let me know else the meeting is likely to be cancelled.

Note we are starting at 11 AM ET so for European participants the start time will be one hour earlier than usual (due to the DST change).

1. Roll call, assignment of today's minute taker, agenda review

According to the chair's notes, the minute taker candidates are Krasmimir, Hannah, Ravi and Ivana

2. Review and approval of the previous TC minutes

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/bpel4people/email/archives/200903/msg00010.html

3a. Review Administrative Action Items (if any open)

o None

3b. Review LOA Requests (if any new)

No new requests.

4. Discuss New Issues (up to 30 minutes)

http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BP-64
http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BP-72

Both of these were submitted by Yoichi, and we will only discuss them if Yoichi is able to dial in to explain them.

5. Review Issue Action Items (if any open)

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/bpel4people/members/action_items.php?sort_type=DESC

6. Discuss Open Issues (up to 90 minutes)

Time is available for members working on resolutions for open issues.

7. AOB

8. Editing Subcommittee Meeting

Telecon Information:

North American toll-free number: 866-245-5059
European toll-free number: (00)-800-4444-1010
International number: 416-343-2607
Conference ID: 2388736

Informal chat room: http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/bpel4people-TC