Subject: RE: BP-75: Clarification and/or Definition of Some Technical Termsand Statements (3/3)

I have updated http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BP-75 with proposed specification language changes. Alireza, please review.

Dave: please add BP-75 to the agenda of the next TC meeting so we may review the proposals and move to accept as “Resolved” BP-75.

Luc

Luc Clément

Active Endpoints, Inc

+1.978.793.2162  | luc.clement@activevos.com

From: Luc Clément [mailto:luc.clement@activevos.com]
Sent: Monday, February 23, 2009 16:53
To: Alireza Farhoush; bpel4people@lists.oasis-open.org

Assigned: http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BP-75

From: Alireza Farhoush [mailto:alireza@tibco.com]
Sent: Monday, February 23, 2009 10:34
To: bpel4people@lists.oasis-open.org

I am following up on the discussion we had during our last meeting. I have outlined below a change (3/3) to the WS-HumanTask Specification Version 1.1 document that I proposed.

Regards,

Alireza Farhoush

TARGET: WS-HumanTask Specification Version 1.1 CD02

In Section 3.2 ‘Assigning People’, in the 2nd paragraph, a statement reads:

“Using htd:tOrganizationalEntity allows to assign either a set of people or an unresolved group of people (‘work queue’).”

The term “Unresolved group of people (‘work queue’)” should be defined.

Also, the statement above does not seem to read correctly. The verb “allows” makes one expect a noun (grammatically speaking, a direct object) to follow.

In Section 3.2.1 ‘Using Logical People Groups’, in the 1st paragraph, a statement reads:

“During people query execution an infrastructure may decide which of the parameters defined by the logical people group are used.”

The term “infrastructure” is too vague and general and should be concretely defined.

In Section 3.2.1 ‘Using Logical People Groups’, in the 5th paragraph, a statement reads:

“Especially in cases where group membership changes frequently, this ‘late binding’ to the actual group members is beneficial.”

 “This ‘late binding’” is an ambiguous antecedent and needs to specify that late binding is a reference to “the creation of a human task or a notification”

In Section 3.3 ‘Task Rendering’, in the 1st paragraph, a statement reads:

“The key elements are the task list client, the task engine and the applications invoked when a task is executed.”

The term “task engine” is not defined elsewhere in the document. Should it be replaced with task processor, which has been previously defined?