Subject: [bpel4people] Routing Pattern Proposal

Hi,

We drafted a proposal for Routing Patterns and uploaded it to
http://www.osoa.org/jira/secure/attachment/10405/Patterns-in-ws-humantask-on-cd02.doc
and an update of the WS-HumanTask schema to
http://www.osoa.org/jira/secure/attachment/10406/ws-humantask.xsd

The proposal is added on top of the CD-02 version of WS-HT.

Maybe we can go over that in tomorrows "Routing Pattern" meeting.

Best Regards,
   Ralf