Subject: AI: Make subtasks a first class construct of the WS-HT spec - Document uploaded

Title: AI: Make subtasks a first class construct of the WS-HT spec - Document uploaded

Hello,

from SAP side we've worked on the action item from our subtask / routing pattern working session on March 11th, to make subtasks a first class construct of the WS-HT spec. Please find the corresponding document here: http://www.osoa.org/jira/secure/attachment/10408/wsht_composite_tasks.doc.

Let's also go over it in today's working session, next to walking through the input provided by Oracle.

Best regards, Hannah