Subject: 4/15 BPEL4People TC - Call for Agenda Items

Hi,

At the last TC we agreed to follow a schedule which will allow us to complete our work by the end of the year (see below). Towards that goal, from now on when seeking agenda items for each TC I will be a little more directive regarding suggesting near term agenda & work items. :-) In that spirit I am soliciting the following actions & agenda items from TC members ... could you please look over the list below and indicate what you will be ready to discuss during the 4/15 meeting?

1) Reminder - could all TC members please be ready to discuss & vote on CD 3? If you have identified a routine concern during your review, I would ask that you consider opening a new issue to be resolved in CD4 rather than holding up the publication of those issues resolved in CD3.

2) To help us drive our JIRA (non-routing-patterns) issue queue to zero I have set up the following shared status query ...

http://www.osoa.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=10101

... at the 4/15 TC I'd like to identify the target date for each of the 15 non-routing patterns issues identified, as follows:

http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BP-64 (Yoichi)
http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BP-72

Yoichi - these have been "new" for a while. I believe it fair to state that the concern(s) you are raising is not understand by the TC despite attempts to discuss via email. I would ask that you personally attend on 4/15 or 4/29 to "sell" your ideas, else I will suggest to the TC that these issues be closed with no action.

http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BP-36 (Michael)
http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BP-37
http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BP-38
http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BP-39
http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BP-41
http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BP-45

Michael - you very generously volunteered to work on these issues :-) but I must ask you for date(s), preferably in April, that you will have proposals ready.

Ditto for the remaining issues:

http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BP-79 (Alex)
http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BP-73 (Alireza)
http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BP-63 (Dieter)
http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BP-65 (Frank)
http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BP-69 (Gerhard)
http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BP-75 (To be assigned)
http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BP-42 (Phil)

Schedule

· 4/15 Publish CD 3 (includes all issues applied as of 3/31)
· 6/1 Publish CD 4 (includes all issues other than task routing patterns)
· 7/15 Publish CD 5 (includes task routing patterns)
· 7/15 - 8/1 Prepare PRD 1
· 8/01 Publish PRD 1
· 8/01 - 10/01 PRD 1 Review Period (60 days)
· 9/1 - 10/1 Prepare PRD 2 (partially overlaps with PRD 1 comment period)
· 10/01 Publish PRD 2
· 10/1 - 10/15 PRD 2 Review Period (15 days)
· 10/15 - 11/01 Prepare CS
· 11/01 Publish CS
· 1/15 (2010) OASIS Specification Approved

Regards, Dave Ings,
Emerging Software Standards
Email: ings@ca.ibm.com
Yahoo Messenger: dave_ings