Subject: Final F2F - Decision Time!

Hi, the following is recorded in the 3/4 TC minutes:

In recognition of TC member travel restrictions, the May F2F has been tentatively rescheduled to the week of June 15th. We agreed that this will be the one and only F2F for the remainder of 2009 and hence should be used as the “wrap-up” F2F. We will checkpoint during the April 29th TC whether the task routing patterns work has progressed enough to facilitate meeting in person and whether travel is feasible. Depending on the checkpoint the F2F may be deferred to a later date, possibly mid-September.

Alex has tentatively confirmed that Microsoft would be able to host this F2F in New York on June 16, 17 and 18th (Tuesday through Thursday). From my point of view the timing is good since as per our schedule our target is to publish the task routing patterns work in CD5 on 7/15. Holding the F2F in mid-June would allow us to finalize the technical work at the F2F, complete the editing work over the following month, and then publish CD5 on 7/15.

So it's decision time!

Do the principles on the task routing (and other TC members) work think that it makes sense to schedule this F2F to wrap the work up and would you be able to attend?

Regards, Dave Ings,
Emerging Software Standards
Email: ings@ca.ibm.com
Yahoo Messenger: dave_ings