Subject: AW: [bpel4people] AI: Merge composite tasks & routing pattern spec texts - Document uploaded

Title: [bpel4people] AI: Merge composite tasks & routing pattern spec texts - Document uploaded
Hello all,

please find enclosed the chat protocol of today's working sesssion:

Hannah Petereit: https://sap.emea.pgiconnect.com/bpel4peoplediscussion/
Hannah Petereit: Conference Number(s)

Germany, Frankfurt:     +49 (0)69 7104 45497
USA, New York:          +1 212 999 6675
Brazil, Sao Paulo:      +55 11 3351 7063
China, Northern Region: 10800 852 1644
China, Southern Region: 10800 152 1645
France, Paris:          +33 (0)1 7099 4340
India:                  000 800 100 7010
Italy, Rome:            +39 06 4523 0510
Japan, Tokyo:           +81 (0)3 5767 9356
Singapore, Singapore:   +65 6622 1189
Switzerland, Geneva:    +41 (0)22 5927 700
UK, London:             +44 (0)20 7153 9921

Participant Code 433251
Hannah Petereit: National free phone USA/CAN: 1866 488 7955
Hannah Petereit: Local Ireland, Dublin_  +353 (0)1 5260768
Hannah Petereit: Local Ireland  1890 719 960
Hannah Petereit: National free phone Ireland  1800 837 457
Hannah Petereit: "A task managed by a WS-HumanTask Processor MUST have exactly one actual owner." -> Discuss validity concerning routing patterns
Hannah Petereit: proposal from discussion: a parent task (routing pattern as well as composite task) may have an actual owner
Hannah Petereit: mention that excpetion in spec text
Hannah Petereit: discussion on overwrite possibilities for the potential owner element on people activity level
Hannah Petereit: proposal during discussion: task definition uses xpath functions to define list of potential owners ("task definition pulls the list of potential owner, instead of push from people activity") -> in that case there would be no need to overwrite potential owners
Hannah Petereit: microsoft & oracle raised use cases where routing pattern should be created out of overwrite mechanisms
Hannah Petereit: further discussion needed
Alex Malek: From our customers, we generally dynamic routing structures being the norm, not the exception
Hannah Petereit: discussion on global completion behavior / criteria (idependant from routing patterns) -> new issue could be raised
Hannah Petereit: discussion on whether sequential pattern should / could be realized via sub tasks
Hannah Petereit: by now the spec text sais it is not that way
Hannah Petereit: at least the option should be introduced to implement sequence via sub tasks -> impact on task history / state & action model etc.
Hannah Petereit: went through document until 4.8.1
Ravi Rangaswamy: Oracle will try to work on the completion behavior for parallel and global completion behavior and also sub tasks/reuse for sequential pattern
Best regards, Hannah