Subject: Re: [bpel4people] Groups - New Action Item #0018 This is the sketch of the HT Arc...

Hi Alan,

Thanks for your assessment on the matter.

That was my understanding, too.

As you suggest, making the distinction between them would be cleaner.

Although the Task UI, its rendering information and the interface are all out of scope, it is essential to describe that we are well aware that they would be needed.

Best regards,
Yoichi

Yoichi Takayama, PhD
Senior Research Fellow
RAMP Project
MELCOE (Macquarie E-Learning Centre of Excellence)
MACQUARIE UNIVERSITY

Phone: +61 (0)2 9850 9073
Fax: +61 (0)2 9850 6527
MACQUARIE UNIVERSITY: CRICOS Provider No 00002J

This message is intended for the addressee named and may contain confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify the sender. Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of Macquarie E-Learning Centre Of Excellence (MELCOE) or Macquarie University.